Suzuki choose, basically, because of the Japanese quality at a relatively low price - the reliability of Japanese cars always has a preponderance with limited funds. And this is justified. Owners of Suzuki do not remain disappointed even after 7-8 years of operation. Suzuki is a car for those who love simplicity and reliability.
Buy used Suzuki in good condition at the Japanese auction
Connoisseurs of the brand and simply wishing to purchase a city car with a full set of airbags, can buy Suzuki at an auto auction in Japan. This can be an excellent option, as the first car for those who have recently driven.
This is a successful solution in many ways:
- the Japanese do not drive on the same car for decades, change the car in this country is accepted every 4-5 years;
- on Japanese good roads with a severe speed limit of 60-80 km/h, the car wears little;
- the price at the auction will pleasantly surprise, and with the help of CVR you can calculate the total price with customs clearance and delivery. It will clearly be lower than a similar car in the used car market, but the condition of the car will be much better;
- the description is provided by the seller, but the car undergoes technical inspection, so that the unspecified defects will be revealed by the employees of the auction;
- a huge choice — the sale of Suzuki at Japanese auctions involves more than a few hundred proposals.
Transactions at the auction are made by authorized dealers who have the appropriate certificate. One of these intermediaries, helping to buy a car, is the company Carver.
The procedure for buying an auto looks like this:
- the first step to making a purchase is to register on the Carvector website and select the car;
- according to the rules of the auction, the client places a deposit — this is a pledge that guarantees the auction the intention to make a deal, subsequently the deposit is part of the payment;
- further confirmation of the transaction, which is activated after the transfer of the deposit;
- after the deal is concluded by the dealer, the client is obliged to transfer the remaining amount, which includes the cost of the car, commission of the auction, expenses for transport logistics and customs clearance.
Answers to frequently asked questions can be found in the FAQ menu item. Our managers will be happy to advise you.