How to buy at Auctions?
After registration, you get direct access to a special auction system that allows you to choose cars at all auctions in Japan.
But only after paying the deposit you have the opportunity to bid on the lots you are interested in.
From 10 000 to 50 000 vehicles are sold at auctions every day.
Each auction provides buyers with a special report (auction sheet), which allows you to get an information on the condition of the vehicle: history of the car, external and internal condition, engine, transmission, all mechanical parts, etc. The auction sheet is always filled in Japanese, but the manager will translate it into a language convenient for you.
To make the procedure more clear, we will help you during the whole process.
Your personal manager will provide you with all the necessary information and assist in any questions.
Here are some points of buying a car at auctions that you need to know:
• Deadline for regular bids is 9.15 AM by local Japanese time (due to time difference, you may always discuss and make a bid in the system in the evening before auction day).
• During the auction day, you will have the opportunity to cancel the bid (before bidding on this vehicle), change the price and make other bids. All corrections must be done through your personal manager in advance.
• All bids must be made 2 hours before the start of bidding (please note that the starting time for each Auction House mentioned on the site is approximate). Your personal manager will be able to advise you on the exact time of bidding.
• The company may increase the maximum bid amount by 10,000 - 30,000 JPY, if you gave your agreement before bidding.
• When your bid is successful, an invoice for payment and all the details of purchase will be sent you within 1 business day.
As soon as we buy a car for you, we become responsible to pay and pick it up from the auction immediate, complete all export procedures and start delivery process. If you are a regular customer, you can continue bidding and make the following purchases (under the conditions agreed before the purchase).