How to Buy
To buy a vehicle or special machinery via site Carvector.com is easy. Only 5 simple steps and you are closer to your purpose:
- Choose a car – you have access to almost all bases of Japanese auctions, where information is updated real-time. To save a car that you found or place bid on it you should register (see “How to find a car on site?”)
- Pay deposit – deposit is a prepayment that confirms the seriousness of your intentions to buy a vehicle. We can buy a car only after paying deposit, which is refundable (see “What is deposit?”).
- Place a bid – after you found a suitable car press a button “Place bid” and in appeared window put amount of money, print currency and press “Place bid” again. Also you may press button (“How to place bids on site?”)
- Pay for your purchase – the payment should be done in the day of purchase, because money comes to bank account during 3-5 days (see “What does payment include?”)
- Get your vehicle – we will exert every effort to deliver your car as soon as possible (see “How and where can I get my car?”).
Have a great purchase!